A Godly Father's Passion
Topic: Parenting, Grand-parenting, Family, The Home, Genesis Scripture: Deuteronomy 6:1–6:9
Do you have a passion for something? What is it? Write it now: _______________________________. While I imagine that there were many answers that might not be easily predicted, we might be able to capture some if we guessed.
People are Passionate About:
- Nature & Wildlife
- Health, Fitness and/or Body Building
- Music & Art
- Literature & History
- Film & Video Games
- Football, Base Ball, Basket Ball or Xtreme Sports
- Politics, Money or Pleasure
What is going on in Deuteronomy chapter 6? Let’s look closer so that we might glean the teaching of God’s Word.
- • Moses Tells them How to Live-out their covenant with God as this new generation prepares to enter the promised land (vs. 1-2)
- Moses is Speaking Primarily to Fathers as the Spiritual Heads of their Households.
- Moses Outlines the Essential Points of Living Faithfully for God.
More in The Radically Christian Family
May 10, 2020Can Mothers Make A Difference? ** The Importance of Mothers.
June 16, 2019Biblical Counsel for Caring Fathers
May 12, 2019A Mother of Faith in Faithless Times