"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God."
- Psalm 42:1 -
We're located at:
1306 S Main St, Lexington, NC 27292
Frequently Asked Questions Below:
Enter Coggins Church Campus by turning on to Harrington Avenue. Once on Harrington Avenue turn right into the parking lot.
- Handicap Access:
- Follow the drive around the Education/Fellowship Building (Building C) and up to the covered drop-off entrance.
- Parking for handicap access is to the left of the covered drop-off.
- If these are full, proceed back to Harrington Avenue to the main parking area.
- Guest Parking:
- Guests parking is immediately to the right when turning from Harrington Avenue into the main parking.
- After parking Guests are may proceed to the Welcome Desk located in the Main Lobby of the Worship Center (Building A).
- Simply follow the sidewalk by the Playground, beside the Education/Office Building (Building B) to the glass entry.
- Main Parking Area:
- Enter the Main Parking Area by turning right from Harrington Avenue.
- Over-flow Parking:
- If the Main Parking Area is full, please proceed through the Main Parking Area to the Over Flow Parking by turning left onto the gravel drive.
- When using the Over-flow Parking Area feel free to park in the mowed areas in an orderly fashion.
- Extra Parking:
- Parking may also be found across the street in the businesses that are closed and along Harrington Avenue.
What is the worship service like?
- We are passionate about worship.
- Our desire is to be guided by Scripture. Our services are gospel-centric and Christ-centric. We believe that focusing on "style" is to place our preferences foremost. Rather, we seek to make the glory of God our interest and pursuit.
Will I be welcome?
- Scripture tells us that people from every tribe and nation will be gathered before the throne of Jesus Christ having been redeemed from their sins. All who are seeking Jesus Christ are welcome. Look for a Greeter when you enter. Their ministry is to guide you and help you feel welcome.
What about my children?
- The Bible says, that children are a heritage from the Lord.
- We believe that children are a gift from God to be nurtured in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We encourage parents to bring their children with them into the service to use the worship times to instruct them.
- We also have a Kids Worship for children K-3rd grade. Kids participating in KW leave with leaders midway through the morning worship.
Hey Kids, be sure to ask for Kids Worship Big Church Bag!
Is the Church building handicap accessable?
- Yes, when entering the drive from Herrington Avenue turn right into the drive circling around the building to the covered drive-through.
- When parking, simply choose a place to the left at the front of the building.
- If these are taken then re-enter the campus from Herrington Avenue and select a parking spot at the rear of the Educational Building.
Main principles at Coggins Church?
- The Bible guides our Church. Jesus taught that the most important principles are to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." (ESV, Mark 12:28-30).
What do people wear at Coggins?
- We are more concerned about you attending church with us than what you wear. Wear something comfortable as long as the clothing is not offensive.