Where may I park?
Enter Coggins Church Campus by turning on to Harrington Avenue. Once on Harrington Avenue turn right into the parking lot.
- Handicap Access - Follow the drive around the Education/Fellowship Building (Building C) and up to the covered drop-off entrance. Parking for handicap access is to the left of the covered drop-off. If these are full, proceed back to Harrington Avenue to the main parking area.
- Guest Parking - Guests parking is immediately to the right when turning from Harrington Avenue into the main parking. After parking Guests are may proceed to the Welcome Desk located in the Main Lobby of the Worship Center (Building A). Simply follow the sidewalk by the Playground, beside the Education/Office Building (Building B) to the glass entry.
- Main Parking Area - Enter the Main Parking Area by turning right from Harrington Avenue.
- Over-flow Parking - If the Main Parking Area is full, please proceed through the Main Parking Area to the Over Flow Parking by turning left onto the gravel drive that circles around Building D (Old Parsonage). When using the Over-flow Parking Area feel free to park in the mowed areas in an orderly fashion.
- Extra Parking - Parking may also be found across the street in the businesses that are closed and along Harrington Avenue.
What is the worship service like?
Will I be welcome?
What about my children?
The Bible says, that children are a heritage from the Lord. We believe that children are a gift from God to be nurtured in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We encourage parents to bring their children with them into the service to use the worship times to instruct them.
We also have a Kids Worship for children K-3rd grade. Kids participating in KW leave with leaders midway through the morning worship.
Hey Kids, be sure to ask for Kids Worship Big Church Bag!
Yes, when entering the drive from Herrington Avenue turn right into the drive circling around the building to the covered drive-through. When parking simply choose a place to the left at the front of the building.
If these are taken then re-enter the campus from Herrington Avenue and select a parking spot at the rear of the Educational Building.