"Since my youth, God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.."
- Psalm 71:17 -
Hey men! Don't go it alone! Guys need other guys. Men are made for the pack. God made us to support each other, to hold one another accountable and to sharpen each other.
Weekly Studies - Huddle (NOT meeting)
Meeting to study the Word, pray, and fellowship.
- Life Groups .......... 9:00 am
Monthly Studies - Round Table - NOT meeting
All guys and sons are welcome! Join the guys the 3rd Sunday of each month. Coggins Church men meet around the "mission of manhood!".
- Life Groups .......... 8:00 am
-- Previous Study--
- Many men lack clarity about what it truly means to be a man. As a result, MANY MEN ARE IN A STATE OF CONFUSION. They end up disappointed with life and find themselves lonely and drifting. They’re comparing and competing, focused mainly on trying to keep up with everybody else.
- Too many guys don’t know how to answer the question … “who am I as a man?” … and they end up settling for a “less-than” life. They don’t have a compelling manhood vision that is bigger and more meaningful than the conventional manhood that much of the world seems to be chasing.
- Here’s the good news. God has a really clear purpose and vision for us as men that is unique to use as men and He lays it out for us right there in his word. We call it … Authentic Manhood … and it’s not only clear, but it’s also inspiring and exciting and motivating.
Men on a Mission Ministry Team
The Coggins Church Men's Ministry serves Christ by performing acts of kindness and mercy for others in our community.
- Current Missions:
1. Repairs to a member's home who is in desperate need.
2. Assistance to West Lumberton Baptist Church to help them recover and minister after the impact of Hurricane Florence.