"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
- Proverbs 22:6 -
Here at Coggins Church we have a duty to obey the commands of scripture that we find in Proverbs 22 and Deuteronomy 6. We first and foremost believe it is the duty of parents to spearhead the spiritual growth within children. While it is the parents greatest mission to train the child, we love supporting and undergirding families in the childs growth for Jesus.
-- Below are ministries we have for families with young children --
Lil' Sprouts Club Nursery Ministry
What Do Sundays Look Like?
- Sunday Small Groups .......... 9:30 am
- Kids Worship...................... 10:45 am / Now included in-service :)
- Children K-3rd grade are dismissed from the worship service to Children's Worship.
(Hey kids, ask for a BIG CHURCH BAG this Sunday!)
What Do Wednesdays Look Like?
+++NOT Currently Meeting bc of Covid+++
- Children's Meal .......... 6:00 pm
- Children's Choirs........ 6:30 pm
- Preschool Choir (up to K)
- Music Maker (grades 1st-3rd)
- Young Musicians (grades 4th-6th)
- TeamKids................... 6:30 pm (grades 6th-12th)
Seasonal Children's Ministries
Vacation Bible School
Back To School Party
(Child Development Center)
- One of the many benefits at Coggins Church is our connection to the community in the form of nurturing and developing care for the youngest of children. In Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” What a blessing it is to care for these children daily at our daycare ministry!
-- Click the image below to find out more information --